Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mixing Two Songs In Garageband




many years ago, the many years we can say that outright ownership of "many years ago, was in Madrid called Wild Animal House . Was an enclosure installed in the Retiro Park where caged animals exhibited a very different concept of the later and far more civilized zoos in which animals live in an environment without being idyllic is far more according to their inclinations.

For that, many years ago, when Despite not born and I lived in Madrid, the chavalería took advantage of every opportunity to enter the zoo and enjoy the view of those animals that our innocent eyes we included exotic and wild.

monkey's cage was one of the most stirred the eyes of visitors, their obscene antics and his natural impudence us was spellbound.

But to me, the animal that struck me was the bear, an old bear caged in a cell of a few square meters continually walking from one end to another enclosure. She never stopped walking, came to an end and turned to continue to the opposite. I felt sorry, I thought that never stopped because it never reached its destination, certainly had no destination but I guess he did not know. Incessantly while walking, to me it seemed, remembered other times and missed other worlds.

I went to see him many times, many of them, until one day shut down the Wild Animal House Retreat and opened a great zoo in the House Country. I went through there, its newest and most beautiful house but it was not the same.

still remember, and remember. Who has not gone through similar situations?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment