Sunday, November 8, 2009

How To Make A Pokemon Bracelet

Oddities

[Starry Night - Van Goch]

Sunday, I wake up early, very early. I have not slept well and I wish to take refuge in the heavy silence and complicity of those hours, a silence so silent that it seems that there is nothing out of it, not even your own thoughts.

Then, when the world is waking up and the silence begins his agony, I placed the headphones and turn the wheel until the sound volume precludes me hear, recover a sense of protection and solitude.

I have to take the car, a small travel spit speakers sound combinations in the form of decibels so high that the mind feels out of mind. Protective sensation has returned.

During the day I have to ingeniármelas to remain protected. Surrounded by people is more complicated, especially if you do not fancy walking giving explanations, so I invented a thousand occupations complex, try not to stand still and realize any mental activity that gets the neurons remain or too stunned or too busy.

Silences, sounds, activity, it does not matter, the case is not to think, not yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment