Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Similar To Lindberg Frames




I admit, I am totally hooked on Lost, this series on the vicissitudes of people who when they made a flight from Sydney to Los Angeles are bad, or good fortune that the plane split in two and end up in a beautiful and haunting desert island. There are many more characters and circumstances but would not fit in this post.

Anyway, I'm really hooked. Despite no, it is more intimate and sentimental stories, create others it is negligible. Beyond it.

I have recorded four seasons of the five that haunt the TVs. The fifth I have it controlled waiting to be given the circumstances for a friend to me can happen. Like any good junkie dosages, I see little by little, making sure I always have reservations for the next few days. When an issue I have not fully tasted the viewing of any chapter, the flight to see more slowly, soaking in every detail. Lost in the details are very important, are critical, you never know when you're going to need but know you will be required.

Like all great stories when well experienced in this I believe you get to the characters, you incorporate them, players no longer seem to be Jack, Kate, Harley, Desmond, Jim, Ben, etc., etc., each with their own circumstances, with way of being. Hate them, you are indifferent, you fall in love, they shout, they whisper, to protect them, admire them ... You enjoy them, fear them and share their hopes and frustrations.

And, of course, is the island. Splendid, full of life, a heavenly place and time, full of mysteries, secrets, strange. The island is the real star of Lost, is the cause and effect, is the almighty universe in itself. Dan really wanted to go there.

And there are the unknowns, mysteries, without even answer questions, the whys. There are many things a lot. Little by little they will unravel.

Anyway, as you can even observe, I'am happily hooked on Lost.


0 comments:

Post a Comment