Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Homemeade Podium Plans




"So we see a little later than three in that restaurant that we like?

"Okay, I make the reservation. See you there

I have not said anything to spite, it is better not come then gets heavy and gives us food. I will say that the blog should stay care and to be thinking of a future post.

-Hi (two kisses). What? How are you?

"Well, a lot of work, a lot of trouble, but good. I decide I'm going to enjoy life

-Super is a good attitude. Do you get it?

"I try, I've been bad and I think I've earned the right to have fun. I'm starting to enjoy

"I'm glad, I see you're much better and very pretty. I hope you get

"I'll get, I am getting. I know many people, I go up a lot and I have a suitor. Still some way but I have started walking. And you? How's it going?

"I get, I am convinced it. I am well, quite well. Although you know me, I have my moments and my best times worse. A problem in the gigs, my trouble in the head, my eternal contradictions ... I'm still me, I have no choice

"Do not complain, you Nutsche Fortunately, things are going well, you have plenty

" I do not complain, is that I am well, always looking for reasons to feel that I'm missing something. Although I complain about my luck.

-Go, whining, do not be so. Enjoy the moment

"Yes, let's enjoy the moment, we deserve it. Do we ask the wine of all time?

- Does Azpilicueta? Yes, it is very good and always puts us in good taste

Waiter, please Do we take note? ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment