Thursday, October 22, 2009

Purpose Of Biology Laboratory

With half

This morning I was strolling through my town. My town was a town-village until a few years now, and in view of growing so wildly and pijeril that has had people call my suffers only a desire for what you would like and do not have.

Anyway, while walking through the streets of "my people" called me attention to the number of legs clad in stockings or pantyhose, you go to know, who swarmed there. Legs of all colors but with clear predominance of dark colors and toast, those who appear to be very tight who like to carry the fans of Costa Ric.

The temperature has dropped, it is true. But not so in my town for 22 Graditas today. People in general, including female legs encased in such thick clothing, used shirts, some long sleeves, but no jackets, sweaters or Rebequita. A gentle body, he said a lady.

No, I have drawn attention, even if it is not the garment out of time or what I like women in stockings. Try to find out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment