Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Strategy Official Guide Disgaea

Good times



I remember the dream that gave me the night of the Magi. Memories of childhood memories of magical sensations, nerves, expectations, illusions. It was indeed a very special night, wonderful night in which sleep was very difficult, almost impossible. One night when, finally, when sleep overcame the excitement and curiosity, slept with a smile on your face. I remember that morning, very early, my sister woke me in a fit of nerves, shaking me until I could get up and dragged me into the living room of the house occupied by objects striking the furniture in the room. At that time we were shaking legs, it was all for us!, We opened packages, tasted toys, gifts looked stunned as strange that these gentlemen had us traído. Mi padre siempre comprobaba que sus majestades se habían tomado las copas de coñac o de anís que la noche anterior les había dejado bien a la vista para que repusieran fuerzas y se sintieran bien atendidos. Mi madre nos urgía a desayunar. No había prisas, todo era pura magia, todo era pura ilusión. Lo recuerdo perfectamente.

Desde estas vivencias han pasado muchos años, un montón. Ahora, lógicamente, no es igual. Pero este año, de alguna manera, he vuelto a disfrutar unos momentos que me recordaron a aquellos. Unos reyes adelantados me volvieron a hacer vivir momentos de ilusión, nervios y sonrisas, momentos mágicos, momentos felices. Me gustó revivir esas sensaciones. Me loved it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment