Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inbound Into Customs Usps Inbound Into Customs?

cycles from year to year

[ Stairway-EdvardMunch]

agreed on the airport for more than a year not seen since that last night together, which separated their bodies and their destinies, the night he told her he was going to live with another person, the night when, between kisses, tears and sex tried to explain that this decision was best for both.

just knew each other, a mutual friend had passed some information, little, not too much, they would rather not know too much, not looking and tried to change the conversation on those occasions when someone told them about the other person . It is no longer cared about the life of another, quite the contrary, had not yet managed to forget and often missed some of the moments they shared.

Agreed at the airport, their eyes met one of its long hallways, where the stairs begin, and the meeting was inevitable. They smiled a bit forced and quite knocked out, the unexpected situation had caught without defenses prepared, they greeted "hello, what a coincidence" "how are you?" "Well do you?" "Well, well well," "what happened" "what are you doing here?" "I have to travel to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bdo you?" "I work here, now I work here" "great, what good" ... "Well, I was pleased to see you" "yeah, I'm glad" ... "So I'll see you right?" "Sure, I'll see you" "OK, I'm going to be late "" Yeah, me too I have a hurry "" bye, a kiss, "" one for you because we are ".

Each went his way, even a little cut, accelerating the pace thinking at the meeting, recalling the past, preguntádose what what will the other with a strange sensation, and without regret, just curious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment