Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What Does My Cervix Feel Like Before My Period





Despite woke me up this morning considering that only two days away from the end of the year and we have not yet the list of purposes for the year will begin.

At first I've looked between angry and disappointed. That is not a reason to wake up and also do not believe in year-end purposes, made with the influence of the holidays and the excess food, drink and good wishes. I said that the purposes must believe them, you have to want them, must be made with a cool head and must be feasible to avoid wasted effort and frustration depressing. Purposes to undertake at any time, when given the above conditions, not only with the turn of the year.

I argued that illusion makes a list of attitudes we must strengthen, modify, prevent or take. It has raised deep.

Okay, I say, we will deal with it in a while. See thinking about it.

...

agree that the first goal for 2010 is again not to mess with people we love, the ambitious prpĆ³sito is not screw with anyone but fundamentally does not do it with people that we care.

The next would continue to enjoy those little things that cause us happy moments.

thank the honest

shaking the coconut not eat excessively and be a little less rational

Never give anything for granted

not wait too much and

be a little stronger

...

sure there are more but right now we do not realize

What about the snuff?, You know, quit.

Ah! Also, I forgot. I say as I cross my fingers behind my back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment