Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boating Licence Buy Online

"AS TO THE DETAILS ON THE BOOK OF THE FLAG MOVILH HOLLOW" Interview with Lukas

I assumed as a gay man a few years after these events are hanbian developed, so maybe the story I know from the testimony of colleagues and friends and of course from "Flag Hollow", a book that received very love of Victor Hugo's own hands.
My desire was to hear the story that the book had and compare it with the "urban myths" and torti colizon environment. A good example was that of Dutch nuns contributions which helped make it two feet from the MOVILH long pause.

else out there is not my discussion on this subject of lying or dissimulation. I had the opportunity to take over a coffee with Mr. Jimenez in my time with the president of Affirmation in Santiago, I mean Mormons and Mormon gay lesbian and no doubt I think you have done things that have helped and contributed to Avenc on various subjects.
The point is that if a lie what is said in this empirical evidence, such as:

1 .- What are the only two organizations that have invented this story (as well as sounds like it made by envy, to discredit, it sounds like selfishness to the maximum) which is completely a lie because within organizations that are supposed affirmation of its allies often discussed whether it was healthy to be associated with it, which prompted my resignation to the ORGANIZATION ARRIVAL AND MY MUMS.

2 .- That only a handful of characters are those who speak the story, as well as some he had co aluna enviadia by $ a, which also seems to me to lie because I have heard the same story in many different fibula versions deserve my respect. Jimenez now works for himself, invisible to even the two or three characters who register and use me as gay by saying that my president ... I never invited to vote.

following is to discuss and defend the truth I think soap opera of those who envy Illanes. I think rather than clarify points only distracts from issues that really matter.

Maybe I have little basis for talk about the history of the homosexual movement in Chile since you have not lived but the learning of the best books and of excellent people who taught me how and why.
But if I can speak from today where Mr. Jimenez rather than refute those stepping on the tail, and I know his speech today, his eagerness to press, we have seen on more than one meeting point and gives us a lot information, the kind that keeps each of us to repeat our peers.

My invitation is only to stop Mr. Jimenez to say that my president does not represent me, prefer to Jordi Castell, has more style. Everything else
and agreeing with an earlier comment let it captured in a book ... no doubt serve as even this forum and is belong to those that we call "The history of homosexual movement in Chile"

0 comments:

Post a Comment